Thursday, March 5, 2015

5 fantage questions that NEED to be answered

Hey guys, and today I'm here to tell you 5 Fantage related questions that need to be answered, comment your questions below! Hope you like the post! :)



  1. Why don't fantage avatars have noses? I mean besides bunny nose, fun facts about noses, they aren't necessary for survival, guess fantage took advantage of that...
  2. Why did they take away Oasis and replace it with card quest? Normally I try to keep my post neutral and rarely express my oppion because people will disagree and start a war, but why couldn't they put the stupid card quest thing next to Oasis, I miss that shop...
  3. Why are all the servers slowly disappearing? Is Fantage in the middle of an apocalypse?
  4. Why haven't they updated the fantage reported icon, they seem to be updating everything else so why not it? Not that I have a problem with what it is now, just curious...
  5. What is fantage comet, to all the people who like fantage comet, no ad fence but I just don't understand, I've tried it before and it kept glitching on my tablet, and on the fantage world map, it just looks weird I mean, it's all like, to the north we have Mt. Fantage then at downtown fantage we have Le-shop, then OH, some weird fish thing???

Sorry if I got a little rude in these, I didn't mean to... anyways, I hope you liked the post, please comment your fantage related questions below and maybe next time I have a post like this I'll add yours.

Anyways, thanks for reading bye! :)





~Cookies123114<3<3<3





1 comment:

  1. Why is there only one body type on Fantage?

    ReplyDelete