Monday, May 11, 2015

Goodbye my little Ducks

        Hey guys, it's Cookies123114, and like Gabriel had just said in the last post, this blog is over. I have decided to move on to wordpress. If you would like to check out my blog and didn't already click on of the million links scattered all over this blog then here it is.
https://fantageducklings101.wordpress.com/
I've remade this post serveral times, maybe 3 or 4? I had posted one, but it wasn't that good so I deleted it and I'm now remaking it. I just don't know what to say... What can I say? I feel like I'm abandoning the 29,100 people who cared enough to view this website. I actually can't bealieve I got this far along with this many views with a blogspot blog. For me that's a huge accomplishment. I can't even picture in my head what 29,100 people looks like, and what really makes me happy is even since I left, this blog is still growing!                        I have quit and came back so many times, and this blog never stopped getting views! On March 8th we just celebrated 24,500 pageviews and now were at 29,100! The views have slowed from 100 views a day to 30 views a day. But to be honest I'm suprised we even have that many. My new blog Fantage Ducklings 101 probably gets an average of 40 views a day which is pretty good. Currently at this exact moment we have 2,785 which is pretty good I guess. I will defentialy miss getting 100+ views a day. That was super amazing and I miss that.
Anyways I just wanted to say goodbye. I will miss every single one of you. I even went back a little farther in our post and found one where I had 18,900 of January 3rd, oh how much this blog has grown since then! I saw the post when I decided to quit for a while on June 11th 2014. I even remember making a FMV with my friend on Fantage Krystal, here's the link to the post I posted it in.
http://fantageduckling.blogspot.com/2014/03/fmv.html
Anyways, the post it I will miss this blog I spent about 3 years making it perfect, I will always love this old blogspot blog, but I've moved on to wordpress. I hope this post wasn't too cheesy. I love you guys, goodbye.



~Cookies123114<3<3<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment