Friday, March 27, 2015

2015 Fantage Easter Event!

  Hey guys, Cookies123114 here, and today I'm going to be telling you about the Fantage Easter Event! Anyways let's start by looking at the Fantage World Map, Okay! :)




Okay, so for the egg hunt I was making a list of all of the egg locations but my computer got a virus and I had to close chrome and lost it all then I made it again and it deleted it's self again, so sorry but at the moment I don't feel like typing 100 locations for the 3rd time, so I looked up a few sites and found another blog that has them all also, so please go check it out, personally I love this blog and it's pages are amazing so please click the banner below to go see the post with all of the codes! :)







Okay, moving on with our post!  Let's take a look at the limited item cart.




Okay so next is the information icon in downtown! :)



Also before I go I wanted to say that Fantage just looks over all more springy, and so pretty here's a few things that you might not have noticed like the spring flowers and other beautiful things like that.



Anyways, Thanks for coming to Fantage Ducklings, Bye! :)






~Cookies123114<3<3<3












0 comments:

Post a Comment