Friday, March 27, 2015

Fantage Hair

Hey guys, do any of you awesome people out there have any of the following, Animated Frisky hair, Cool Cat Hair, or Blonde Basketball hair? Well if any of you do have them  I would be willing to buy it from you for the following prices.

(It Needs To Be Coined by the way) 




  • Animated Firsky Hair 40,900 Gold
  • Cool Cat Hair 38,000 Gold
  • Blonde Basketball Hair 31,500 Gold


If you do have any of those items and your price range is close or is my price range I would love for you to email me at smile123114@gmail.com or comment below if that's easier. 


The reason I haven't bought it at My Mall is because I have enough to buy it but there all star so I can't wear so I need it coined, coined coined coined! :-/


Okay well thanks for coming to Fantage Ducklings! You guys are all awesome! Bye! :)









~Cookies123114<3<3<3





0 comments:

Post a Comment