Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bad News! :(

Hey guys, Cookies123114 here, and I come with bad news.
  You know how Fantage used to let you buy back your old member items with coins? Yeah, well that's gone, or at least on my account it is.
Which really sucks because a found a little cheat to get gold, if you have something rare that's star buy it with coins and sell it for more then you bought it for, lets say you bought it back with coins for 500, when sell it for 700-800 depending on the item. Then repeat that process over, over, & over to get lots and lots of gold. That's what I did and throughout the whole process I probably made around 50,000, of course me being me, I spent it all in 30 seconds.
Anyways, you can find this same post and more on my other blog Fantage Genie, Thanks for reading, have an awesome day, bye! :)



~Cookies123114<3<3<3




0 comments:

Post a Comment