Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Second Blog!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that this blog is still my first choice but I started a second blog, I kinda just wanted to see how popular I could get it, so I pretty much went on every single blog with a "Advertise your blog here" page and spammed a bunch of different facebook pages (Sorry about that) and in the first week or so of having it I got 2,000 views they were coming fast in the first 3 days but now they stopped, and I only get like 25 views a day now.

Anyways I just wanted to tell you about it, and to say keep being awesome and coming back to this blog and my other blog.

If you haven't been to my other blog or would like to see it again then be my guest and click HERE Thanks so much!

Any Before I go Should I change this blogs background or theme to the one I have on my fantage camera? Because I really like that one and kinda want it on this blog insted! -_-


Anyways, Thanks for coming, bye! :)







~Cookies123114<3<3<3






0 comments:

Post a Comment